SpectrumIT provides structured cabling installation solutions for voice and data by using Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6a, and Fiber Optic cable. Most businesses use a combination of ethernet and fiber optic cables. Ethernet cables are made of copper and transmit electrical signals, while Fiber Optics are made from glass and transmit light signals. These characteristics allow newer Ethernet cabling to run faster than Fiber Optic, however, Fiber Optic cables can transmit voice/data over much longer distances.
Whether your structured cabling project is new construction, an upgrade of an existing network or an expansion project, our project managers and technicians can handle all your needs:
- Voice and data cabling systems
- Structured cabling solutions using Ethernet and Fiber Optics
- Certified technicians with ongoing training
- Complete testing with reports
- Existing site clean-ups and moves
- Network cabling design and installation services
We build and install high-quality cable management solutions to organize, store and secure your data, voice and network.