Emerging Security Technology Solutions
Spectrum IT – Greater Boston’s Resource for COVID-19 Security Solutions
Enhancing the safe reopening and operation of diverse facilities: educational facilities, commercial buildings, construction sites, retail, public transportation, municipal buildings
As construction sites, office buildings, municipal buildings, manufacturing facilities, educational facilities, construction sites, and businesses of all types reopen in Greater Boston, Spectrum Integrated Technologies (Spectrum IT) continues its leadership in delivering the most advanced security system and IT solutions, designed to help ensure safety within the facility and sites, while meeting stringent COVID-19 safety reopening requirements.
Addressing the enhanced security needs for Greater Boston’s most prominent commercial buildings, corporate offices, and construction sites, Spectrum’s team of experienced security and IT system professionals have the technical expertise to design the optimal integrated security solutions. Our highly-skilled and certified technicians provide reliable, prompt installation, testing and service.
- Avigilon H4 Thermal ETD camera embedded with edge-based analytics
- Indoor security-grade thermal camera allows for high through-put pre-screening
- Detects and notifies operators of elevated skin temperature
- Works seamlessly with Avigilon Control Center for monitoring and assigning and acknowledgement of elevated temperature alarms
- Audio capabilities
- ONVIF Compliant – allows integration into other security solutions
- Expandable storage prevents loss of video during network or server interruption
- Occupancy Counting Technology
- Face Mask Detection Technology
- Social Distancing Technology
- Body-Worn Cameras for Frontline Workers
- Contact Tracing Technologies
- Efficient, visible, accurate, real-time Thermal Temperature Monitoring Solution
- Applications: Hospitals, Public Transportation, Casinos, Commercial Buildings, Educational Facilities, Retail
- FDA Approved and NDAA compliant
- Advanced thermal imaging allows for simplified inclusion in new or existing networks.
- Multiple field-of-view choices, motorized focus control, and unrivaled network connectivity, these automation cameras can tackle the most complex remote monitoring, alarming, and analytics objectives.
- Wide range of applications, including screening for elevated skin temperature as an adjunct to other body temperature screening tools, monitoring critical infrastructure, assessing product quality, or detecting potential signs of heat build-up.
- Flexibility for easy integration.
- Infrared Thermometer System for Body Temperature Measurement
- Access Control Facial Recognition with Body Temperature Measurement & Mask Detection
Enhanced Access Control – Digital Surveillance Systems
Hands-free and card-free access through doorways using Smartphone technology
Video Surveillance & Analytics
Facial Recognition Systems
ZKTeco – Facial Recognition and Proximity Card Readers
Gunshot/Shooter Detection Systems
- Acoustic and infrared validation for ZERO false alerts
- All gunshot data processed within the sensor
- Speed – sub one-second alerting with shot detection for immediate response
- Protecting schools, corporations, and public venues from active shooters
Visitor Management & Entrance Control Systems